Name:
Location: India

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Really paying sites!

Friends!
I list the paid to click and sites paid to read sites that have really paid me.
Have no doubt about it!
GaGabux i a really paying site!
it has paid me .
Join by clicking here























1. The Number One- the King of Bux sites is NEOBUX.COM


you can join neobux here
PAYMENT IS INSTANT. IST MINIMUM PAYMENT 2 USD, SECOND 3 $,,,AND IT STABILISES AT 10 $. PAID DIRECTLY INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT I-N-S-T-A-N-T-L-Y!
Thrice already.

2. TREKPAY :
it is a Search and read site




YOU HAVE TO EARN MINIMUM 5.5 USD TO BE PAID. it took me 45 day to reach 1st payout
paid twice.


a href='http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=9986' target='_blank'>

you can join trekpay here

3.paidtoclick.in I HAVE BEEN PAID MANY TIMES BY THIS SITE. MINIMUM PAYOUT OF 0.01 $ ONLY. U CAN JOIN PAIDTOCLICK.IN HERE










ANOTHER TRUSTWORTHY SITE:

YOU CAN JOIN PAIDMAILZ.COM HERE





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

" Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.